We give you the best shows, the drama and the top trends for all those who missed the action at the New York Fashion Week. If you blinked and missed the NYFW, we give you a quick recap for all the style you need to know of from the other side of the world.
The top trends seen were:
1. Feathers made a return.
2. Nautical details like toggles, stripes and ropes lent a distinct flavour.
3. Stripes and graphics were huge.
4. Bare shoulders made a huge comeback.
5. Fringed hemlines were seen.
6. The oxford shirt was reinvented with feathers, slashes and embellishment.
7. Orange was the new black.
8. Carefully crumpled looks swapped the crisp ironed avatar.
9. Ruffles got a twist from flamboyant to slouchy.
10. Comfort was KING.